Hyundai Verna Fluidic A Sedan with Powerful Engine

By for Hyundai Verna from Lucknow 2013-03-04 13:54:52.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Super body and exterior design, powerful engine, loaded with features

Cons : Mileage can be better, expensive price tag

Arguably, Hyundai Verna Fluidic is the best in class sedan you can avail from the auto markets. There are many cars, especially sedan cars you can purchase from the markets but spending money on Verna is somewhat sensible and beneficial for the car enthusiasts. I have bought the all new Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi EX, which runs on a diesel fuel option and it is a mid range version. I have bought this vehicle because it is a high performing, most featured and luxurious sedan that comes at a reasonable price. Some of my friends suggest me about the latest arrivals of sedans in the country but I stuck to the Verna as I believed that it would satisfy my requirements. As expected, the car met all my requirements that given me an utmost satisfaction. This car has got tons of features for which I have expected and returned complete value for money. The car which I have bought is powered by 1.6 liter 16C VGT CRDi diesel engine that can make 126.3 Bhp of peak power at 4000Rpm and makes a mammoth 259.9Nm of peak torque at 1900-2750Rpm. If it comes to the features, the new Hyundai Verna Fluidic has got some ultimate features such as air conditioner, power steering, power windows, music player, and central locking. It has also got the advanced safety features such as Anti-Lock braking system. This vehicle is mated with a manual transmission gearbox that enable the vehicle to give away 20Kmpl of mileage, which is a bit satisfying but it should have been better. The main advantage of this vehicle is its amazing body design and exterior styling. There is no doubt that you are going to love the design and style of this vehicle. I took my family to a long drive, which was one of the most memorable one in my life. Thanks to the Hyundai Motors for design such a wonderful sedan car with some tons of features. I would suggest this vehicle to all those, who are looking to purchase a sedan car as it is the best in its class.

• sagar |08 Mar,2013 06:26:03 PM

i want it

• haseen ahmad |06 Mar,2014 11:27:02 PM

hyundai santafe total cost i want replace my i 10 2011 modell

• K.C.Paulose |03 May,2014 05:26:21 PM

Hai, I need to know the performance of Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX CRDI AT and the fuel mileage.