Hyundai Verna CRDI SX VGT BS 4

By for Hyundai Verna 2010-2011 from NAGERCOIL 2010-07-15 12:24:51.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very Good looks both classy & sporty ,great value of money,Excelent safety & luxury features.

Cons : No Leather Seats, Air Bags and15" Alloys wheels gives will be good for Indian Roads.

Dear All, This is my first review on this website, and hope you would welcome what I am going to expose about my Hyundai Verna. Before purchasing the Hyundai Verna I have read so many reviews about the car Pros and Cons and also talked to several Verna owners to get the positive information about the diesel SX car. Before purchasing the Hyundai Verna I made a test drive of the car about 20 Km in derrick Agency at Nagercoil dealer. After driving the Vehicle I really felt happy about it performance, also I confused to think whether it is diesel or petrol car, very smooth without noiseless inside the cabin while driving the car, since the road test car is three years old vehicle. After that I have booked the car with an advance payment of 50000 Rs and within 10 days I have got the vehicle with all the formalities completed from the dealer. Actual on road price of the car is 948550 Rs. The Dealer has given floor mats, body cover, air freshener and sun cool stickers fixed at a free of cost. The only Expense I did apart from those are the Teflon coated paint for under chase and body Teflon coated paint with a charge of 3200 Rs. I have Purchased Verna CRDI SX VGT BS 4 Rating (Non Pollution Vehicle) Car on 28th April 2010 and also gone few thousands of Kms. around south. The diesel engine in Verna is a very good engine which has turbochargers which improves high acceleration with low fuel consumption. The engine provides more torque and has a very amazing pick-up when compared to the other sedan segment in this range. I am getting a mileage of 11 to 12 Km in the city and also in the high ways about 13 to 14 km. Since it is a new vehicle I did not make any doubt with the dealer. Gear shifts are smooth and ABS control for breaks and really very good at road curves and turnings in high speed control. Note: Be cautious when driving at high speeds above 160km still the throttle goes down no end I think so????? Interiors ? especially the wooden grained interiors, the adjustable steering column, the driver?s seat, the electronically adjustable rear view mirrors, the bottle holders, the hand rest for the driver seat, the foldable tray at the rear with a bottle grip etc.these were some of the features I had not heard of as being offered by manufacturers of cars in this segment. Very spacious and comfortable at the rear seats. CRDI SX has an Automatic control AC, even though if I keep the temperature at 20?C the cabin gets cooled within 5 minutes. So my family is really happy with its performance for buying this top variant model. The only problem is its head and fog lights which are inadequate for driving through highways which are not well to fit. I have replaced the existing head lights and installed Philips 110/100 Watts and changed horn also within the dealer itself. If Hyundai solves this problem this will be the car to buy in its segment. I suggest that those who love driving should consider this car at top of their list. Hyundai Verna is true value for money and one of the best cars available in its segment. A must buy car being a complete package of style, comfort and performance. A dream machine for sedan lovers. Accidents are not predictable but most accidents are preventable; always think SAFETY first.

• shashi |05 Aug,2010 12:52:15 PM

hi darwin, this is shashi from salem i too planned for buying verna same model that u have. i'm taking it on 6th august.. still now i'm in confused stage about the performence of verna.but now after reading u r brief review its very much usefull to me getting out of my confusion. now i think "i got the right one".. thank u darwin....

• amit |18 Oct,2010 03:56:34 PM

I also decided to buy verna after reading your review. Thanks for such detailed review.

• Bhuvan Mahajan |11 Mar,2011 11:50:24 AM

it is a nice variant of verna on buying this i find it very nice for the mean of luxoury which other companies would not provide in future