Hyundai Verna a perfect family car

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-07-10 18:49:48.0
  • Appearance

When I bought Hyundai Verna in 2006, it was a newly launched product. Although Maruti, Honda and other cars were supreme in that era, so I was sceptical to try it. But today I can say my choice was perfect. Hyundai Verna is still running in super spirits after completing more than one lakh kilometres. I love it and regularly get it serviced. Hyundai Verna is my first choice even today. It is tough, performs well on rough roads and requires no maintenance. It looks pleasingly beautiful with soft curvy corners and right bumper design. Steering through today's over-crowded traffic scenario is easy. I always think of buying a new car but I am waiting for Hyundai to launch a new variant of the Verna. The design and size of the Verna make it a perfect family car. It has enough leg space for front seat passenger and adequate space for rear seat passengers. As far as the features are concerned, they are world class and give more within that budget. Mileage is one more advantage. The wide front screen provides the full view of the road ahead both in daylight and at night. The bright, broad headlamps are an added advantage. There is ample space in the dicky as well to carry the family?s luggage. It an ultimate car for a family.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July