Diesel LEGEND in it's segmeent
This is Anil from Noida. I bought CRDI 1.6 EX AT in April 2018. So far I have done 5000KM with City average of 16 to 18 and Highway average of 23. All hands down , VERNA is a clear winner in its segment because of the following:
1. CRDI: No one has it.. TDI's of WV is an old story.. engine is too smooth to be a diesel one
2. Build Quality: I met with an accident with a biker. Repair evaluation for his bike was 45000. For me, just a minor scratch that is not even visible through naked eyes. Overall cabin and outside build quality is just a marginal notch below RAPID / VENTO, but better than CITY and CIAZE any day.
3. After Sale: Beats VW /SKODA all hands down and matches with the CITY and CIAZ
4. Conventional 6 speed torque converter. Super smooth and minimum possible lag. Better than CITY and CIAZE.. May marginally below DSG of VW
5. Looks: Its got looks to die for... Front is firm and stylish.. back is just super.. I at times just stare at the back for a few minutes. The wrap around tail lights are fantastic
6. Infotainment: You have what you need.. Base quality is awesome.. Sound is crystal clear... Touchscreen is by far the best in class
7. Space: It is for driving enthusiasts.. Front row space is unmatchable, back seats are not best when it comes to leg room... Boot space is 480 Liters... Cleanest and best designed in its segment.. plenty of storage space
9. Ride Quality: I have driven at a speed of 160. It is rock solid.. May feel a bit light to those whoa re coming from VW / FORD.
10. Features: at an on road price of 13.25, I am getting alloy wheels, cruise control, touch screen infotainment, Auto climate control, auto headlamps, slide-able arm
OVERALL: It is a power bullet packed with excellent features. Just GO FOR IT.
- 81 Likes
- 22 Dislikes
Other Verna Reviews
Please read if you plan to buy a Hyundai car I purchased a Fluidic Verna SXO diesel model in 2012. After running 21000 km, I observed that the gear was struck on reverse ...
My name is Vikas Mathur and I bought a Verna in December 2016. My model is 1.6 CRDI SX and it has been a pleasure to drive. The car has not asked for a lot of maintenance...
Hi,I took delivery of my Verna SX(O) on 22nd Sept 2017 and drove around 1400 KM since then, recently went from Pune to Goa, during the delivery of the car i was told that...
I always have had a habit of researching well before I purchase anything. The same applies to my car buying process. When I wanted to buy a new car, I went ahead surfing ...
Hyundai Verna Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019