Best in class

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-11-10 08:45:23.0
  • Appearance

I know that it is not the best car in the whole world ,but it is still a pretty good car which gave a tough competition in design to top brand vehicles like BMW,AUDI..... ,according to me it is the right vehicle for those who always dreamt to buy a new luxury powerful sedan with low budget and with best features, and it has enough power under its hood (1.6 CRDi engine with max power 128 bhp @ 4000 RPM & max torque of 260 Nm @ 1900 RPM),if we talk about interior it is best in its class with cool control keys and trust me it feels dam good when we riding in it,I believe its softly-tuned suspension and light steering was ill-suited for such speeds. So, for me, it was always a city car; suited for uneventful roads and speeds up to 130-140Km/h. However, the updated model feels a different car altogether, thanks to the stiffened suspension and heavier steering. The car's ability to absorb undulations is far better than that of the other model,and all of us agreed that its ability to handle almost every type of terrain was impressive. On uneven roads, where its closest rival Honda City still fumbles, the updated Verna shines.