Awesome felling with Hyundai Verna

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-11-10 18:57:08.0
  • Appearance

I'm having Verna sx(o) 2015 edition and it's experience is very awesome , it's drive is very smooth and comfortable and It's 1.6 liter engine very powerful such that once when i was driving, it on highway i didn't even came to know that when it gone to 140 Km/ph from 80 Km/ph , and its spacing is excellent as i can take my whole luggage only in the boot and my family can easily sit inside the car and just enjoy the ride. .Its gear shifting indicator is also very good , and in summers when i park the car outside in the parking and when i came back to drive it is very hot inside but as soon as i switch on the air conditioner it takes less than 5 minutes to cool down the interior and it's auto mode is very helpful as it adjusts the temperature of the ac according to the outside weather and it also have low fuel consumption as when i was driving to Delhi in my V erna i just once filled it with 1000 rupees diesel at Chandigarh and before filling fuel it was showing only 1 bar and not also I reached Delhi but also went to Gurgaon and it was still showing 2 bars fuel and earlier when I used to travel through car to long distances I suffer with backache but i traveled through Verna i didn't had any such type of problem.I have also taken my car to some parts of Himachal , i have taken it to Rampur and it is a drive of 8 hours and didn't felt any such tiredness , it was a great experience with Verna and it's bold and sharp looks are so cool that it creates a sensation or feeling of buying this car in the mind of those whose in front this car goes . I had also became the fan of this car when I first saw it in Chandigarh and owning this gives a feel of having a BMW or a MERCEDES or a AUDI in just 14-15 lacks , and it's automatic headlamps function is also very helpful and refrigerator in the dash board is good feature to coll coldrink cans and chocolates in summers and the leather seats are very comfortable and the and it also have very spacious rear seat section and according to me it is the best car in it's segment ,and it also have low cost maintenance and Hyundai also provides fast service. Also the rear view camera is also an excellent feature as at night time sometimes it is very difficult to park and in hilly areas such as in Himachal it is difficult to to turn car at night as there is no light other than the rear parking lights at that time this rear view camera is very useful , in other cars in this segment we have to additionally put on this camera which took a lot of money and in Verna it is pre-installed by the company. I'm having a great experience with Verna.