Unmatched Value For Money
Look and Style: Very attractive styling with the fluidic design. Decent choice of colours. Interior is plush with a premium looking dashboard and console. Comfort: Absolutely silent engine with smooth pickup and gear shifts as soft as butter. Great driving pleasure. Comfortable drivers seat with all steering mounted controls. Rear seat comfort and noise reduction are more than expected from a Hyundai but leg room is limited. Pickup: Perfect for the city. This is not a car for an adrenaline seeker. But good in 1st gear to jump into traffic. Mileage: Good for the city but expected better mileage on the highway. Highway with AC mileage is still around 9 to 9.5 kmpl. Best Features: Amazing value for money compared to the Honda City. Needs to improve: Dealer service Overall Experience: Enjoy driving this car much more than my 2015 Honda City.
- 8 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Verna 2016-2017 Reviews
I bought Hyundai Verna 1.6 VTVT S(O) last year in the month of July - A car worth owning with little compromise. The black beauty. The best part is the beauty of the car,...
What is it? This is the Hyundai Verna for 2015. Before you wonder, it's not an all-new model but a significantly updated version of the existing car. As part of t...
Hyundai Verna 2016-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019