Sedan Which Suits Your Style And Fits Your Pocket
Looks: 4.5/5 Driving Comfort: 5/5 Rear Seat Comfort: 5/5 The Verna is a car you can think of buying if you are in a dilemma between a compact sedan or full sedan because it will give you the entire experience of a full sedan ( including power) with economy features like mileage and budget. Comfort is at par. You get four power windows, OVRM, etc. It has safety features like ABS etc. Cons: Ground Clearance, HeadLamp, Boot Light, Reverse Parking Camera, Chiller, etc. not available. Verdict: If budget allows, go for AirBag models.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Verna 2016-2017 Reviews
Don't go for 1.4 VTVT/ CRDI , There is no Remote locking system, We can not implement outside(Car Decor) also. No CD Player fit to this.( Gaps are available) 1.5 lak ...
I purchased a 1.4 LTR petrol engine Hyundai Verna in June 2016, I have driven many cars but this makes me feel like my own car as the drive is super smooth. The power is ...
I own a fluidic verna vtvt. When i took test drive that time i booked on spot as i felt the difference between a maruti car and a hyundai car, as i own a maruti also. I m...
PROS: I bought this car 4 years ago and have been enjoying riding it around the city. It is sleek, aerodynamic, light and the trim is sharp and modern. It looks great, h...
Hyundai Verna 2016-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019