Poorest Performance in terms of Mileage
Look and Style: Exteriors are good. Looks are good. Comfort: Not so comfortable. Not so spacious Pickup: Average. Similar to other cars in the same category. Mileage: Very surprisingly Poor at around 10 Kms. In city driving it is only 10 and on highway at around 12. Highly Fuel Inefficient car!! Only petrol cost at Rs 7.50 per Km??? Why should one buy this car?? Best Features: Exteriors Needs to improve: Engine efficiency. Why it is being mentioned as 17 kms???? Please remove this misleading figure. Overall Experience: Unsatsifactory.
- 37 Likes
- 19 Dislikes
Other Verna 2016-2017 Reviews
hello frnz ,,after reading so many views about verna petrol vtvt on web i want to share my views with u ,,,,hope my view wl helps u a lot so without waisting a minute let...
I had booked a Verna with Trident Dealer near to Sadashivanagar in May. Was very excited for the car as i was very much impressed with the car's make and design. It&#...
Look and Style I have recently owned a new sedan by Hyundai named as Hyundai Verna Fluidic. I am enjoying my new C segment car. After testing many sedans like Honda City,...
Hyundai Verna 2016-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019