this is how i met my verna
I am a owner of hyundai verna......i am giving this review after driving my car for 40000 kms...its been a very good car for me...its maintainance cost is bit high...it needs 5 to 6 thousand rupees for over all service after every 5000 kms...pick up is excellent ....average is about 17 kms on highway...and most important after 40000 kms its turbo gets crashed even when you get your vehicle seviced in time from the authorised dealer.....so please dont go on its looks...hyundai engines are very poor and hyundai dont give ears to the concers of their customer complaints...please go for NISSAN SUNNY OR RENAULT SCALA...THEY GIVE 4 YEAR WARRANTY FOR THEIR PRODUCT......THANK YOU REGARDS KARTIKAY KAPOOR
- 100 Likes
- 19 Dislikes
Other Verna 2011-2015 Reviews
Look and Style Mere botox treatment for looks. Comfort ok. Pickup fine Mileage fine for 1.6 engine. Best Features looks, looks and looks. Needs to improve A Lo...
Look and Style- very good Comfort- very good upto 90kmph but it starts bumping after 100kmph as compared to other cars but very comfortable at low speeds(upto 9...
It has been less than a year since the old Verna gave way to a new Verna Transform and now inside a year, it has been replaced with the all new Fluidic Verna. If the init...
Look and Style Amazing styling from korean. definately adult car, Comfort: exellent than any car Pickup equal to BMW or AUDI Mileage: excellent...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020