Fake marketing

• Appearance

Comfort i m sorry that i cant give any comment on this car because till now i didnt drive it, but i cant understand y hyundai r making jokes of your customers by creating unrest among them,i did booked my verna 3 month ago however till now our dealer cant confirm delever of my car which i have planned to take on some important occasion,if u dont have production  of dis car than just answer me why u r taking bookings of car.i knew the fact that delay is possible but till now only one car has been delevered in this three month.its my request that dont play with our sentiment,i m not telling u to give me a car now but just tell me the specific date that after 1 month 2 month,or after 1 year when u will delever ur car,ur car is good but not the best in this segment,ford fiesta is better than hyundai verna,and i m changing my mind w\ just put your view in dis matter to resolve it quickly.regardsunsatisfied customer before sales

Comments Hyundai Verna 2011-2015
  • D.S.R.Varma |25 Sep,2011 10:37:18 PM

Friend Situation same with me too, i booked in june 2011 diesel 1.6 sx(o), i got a letter stating - delivery will be in february 2012, if you want to cancle you can! This the way of dealing by HYUNDAI.

• Amit Tyagi |14 Oct,2011 04:31:47 PM

Same here, booked it on 5 June 2011 woth 50000/=, still waiting, dealer tells that it might be delivered towards end of Nov, need to kick some asses here.

• pulak |15 Oct,2011 08:19:52 AM

thanks jay for telling me ur experience as i was planning to book verna dis dipawli.hwever seeing ur reveiws i m confrm dat he cant. .. now suggest me whch is good vento or sunny or fiesta.

• Prashant |18 Oct,2011 01:52:19 PM

thanx, will have to do more research now for a different car

• dr ram shinde |02 Nov,2011 03:10:57 AM

really thanx,after revievs here ,i m changing my mind to book verna.

• jay |19 Nov,2011 09:04:31 AM

hey friends after all stretch ups i finally got my verna.actually it was alloted to some one else but due to some reasons i got it.and belive me on the first moment i saw it i fogot every thing. it a eye cather.and its perforance will never make u sad. bluetooth is good and better performance on term of comfort and amazing power. i really love. d car but fact is that many are waiting 4 last four five months and if u did book than u have to. decision is urs..

• Manoj Kr Agarwal |17 Dec,2011 07:54:39 PM

Hyundai dealers are making customers fool we had booked a Verna 1.6 disel in August2011 by paying a advance cheque of Rs 75000=00 at HYUNDAI MOTOR PLAZA Mathura Road Delhi. Its company owned showroom they committed me to deliver the car before Diwali but they had not provide the receipt even after 2 months of booking. After a great dispute at their showroom then they provide the receipt for the same. Till today they have not provided me the actual deliver date & no one is their to check out this manipulation as all are corrupt from bottom to top.Now i decide to sue HYUNDAI MOTOR PLAZA ,please COME ALONG WITH ME ALL UNSATISFIED & CHEATED CUSTOMERS . CONT : 91-9810625042 NOTE : ALL DEALERS ARE DOING BLACK MARKETING IF U WANT CAR ON PREMIUM THEN IT IS AVAILABLE. WHEN COMPANY HAS NOT ENOUGH PRODUCTION WHY THEY DO NOT CLOSED THE BOOKING. AS MAHINDRA LTD DID FOR THEIR NEW SUV500.

• sarath |20 Dec,2011 10:54:30 PM

I made a mistake by booking this car on june 1st 2011 for Rs 200000/- . Now they are telling me to expect the car only next year. Ive given many complaints but all i get back are empty promises. think twice before you buy this car.

• naysar |29 Mar,2012 12:40:28 PM

hey guys this is mad person who is writing a review i owm a verna sx 1.6 crdi and its the best car in its segment

jay |29 Mar,2012 12:50:31 PM

hey naysar i dont know about whom u r talking.i do own verna, it is a gd car we all know, we all are talking about bad predelevery service of company.i have waited 4 six month. which really maters.and a request to u is dat understand d things dan reply.hundia's. predelevery service is worst. its nt ny dealership fault its all about companies tendency.

Hyundai Verna 2011-2015 review scorecard