Offers sedate performance
As per the information released by the company, the all-new Hyundai Santro is powered by a four-cylinder 1.1-litre engine that is available in both petrol and CNG tunning. Out of the competing lot, the Santro is packed with the second most potent mill after the Tiago that houses a 1.2-litre option. However, when on-road the Santro is expected to offers a very sedate performance. Hyundai recently conducted a closed test dive event, and many after driving it said there was never a point in the entire drive when the power felt kicking-in. In my opinion, Hyundai could have done a little better with the engine. As for the rest of the part, be the exterior or interior, the new Santro seems to be a stunning hot hatch.
- 20 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Santro Reviews
No alloy wheels no adjustable head rests power windows buttons near gear box fog lamps at a higher elevation very less road clearance lesser boot space hopeless mindset o...
it's highly priced taking features into consideration. If car itself costs high, what about spare parts which are usually costly when compared to Maruti?
I owned this Car on 18th Nov. Its a nice Compact Car for 5 people with Rear A/C. Steering Control is Amazing than any Mid Car in Hyundai. AMT would have given more featur...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai QXiRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019