I have been using the car nearly for 15 months and drove more than 10K km. I feel the car is very much suitable for those first-time millennials and mid-size families. The build quality and the rich in features (compared to the segment) is top notch. I would happily recommend the AMT as I'm getting a mileage of 15 to 20 on all my run around. Also, the service cost that I paid for the 10K service is only rs.1200 As their tag line mentions, the experience with Hyundai is awesome and keep looking forward to it.
- 6 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Santro
Hyundai Santro User Reviews
- All (494)
- Mileage (119)
- Performance (72)
- Looks (90)
- Comfort (128)
- Engine (102)
- Interior (77)
- Power (68)
- More ...
- View All Santro Reviews
Compare Variants of Hyundai Santro
- Santro Era ExecutiveCurrently ViewingRs.4,67,490*EMI: Rs. 10,47820.3 kmplManual
- Santro MagnaCurrently ViewingRs.5,13,990*EMI: Rs. 11,43020.3 kmplManual
- Santro SportzCurrently ViewingRs.5,50,490*EMI: Rs. 12,17520.3 kmplManual
- Santro Magna AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,62,990*EMI: Rs. 12,45620.3 kmplAutomatic
- Santro AstaCurrently ViewingRs.5,88,490*EMI: Rs. 12,95520.3 kmplManual
- Santro Asta AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,35,490*EMI: Rs. 14,29620.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Hyundai Cars
On Hyundai Santro :- Benefits up to Rs. 15...