I have bought a new Santro Sportz CNG version. The buying experience and after-sales service were satisfactory. The driving experience is comfortable for short-distance driving. However have faced certain issues related to fuel efficiency, remote locking, and CNG mechanism. These were unexpected for the Brand name of Santro as well as in early days after purchase. The design is good except for certain flaws like unadjustable driver seat height and non-presence of the passenger airbags. The cost of the CNG version seems to be high compared to other cars in the same segment. In other words, new Santro is not as robust as old Santro. Apart from this car is ok with new features to present for a small family.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Hyundai Santro User Reviews
- All (531)
- Mileage (137)
- Performance (81)
- Looks (98)
- Comfort (149)
- Engine (106)
- Interior (87)
- Power (73)
- More ...
- View All Santro Reviews
Compare Variants of Hyundai Santro
Write your Comment on Hyundai Santro
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023
- Hyundai StargazerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- Hyundai StariaRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
On Hyundai Santro :- Cash Discount up to R...