Unsatisfactory service from sales...CAN Hyundai settle my compliant & refund me 4199/-

• Appearance

I had purchased santro GL LPG from Rahul Hyundai Solapur on 2.12.2009. The dealer speak sweet till the amt of car get him. While delivery he not filled petrol in tank, the tank is having 500ml petrol only, in next chowk the car stopped. I became in trouble to fill the petrol. After complaint he has filled pertrol in car after 15 days. Secondly he has taken 500/- for number plate but costing 150/- number plate given. on complaint he replaced it after 1 month. Gift of pen given worth 30/- on purchase of 3.95 lakhs car under scheme. Taken RTO charges 29839/- but actully paid tax 24840/-,fee 300/-,number plate 500/-. Shwon 4199/- for depo & handling charges. I asked him for depo, handling charges & said that I am not liable to pay this. Please return me 4199/- amt which you have taken for unreasonable charges. Till today he not returned me. I complaint to hyundai Delhi by written letter & by email on cr@hmil.net but company not yer considered my complaint. Mr. Amit Despande,Juanita Fernandes,Ahmad these are the concern persons from hyundai also not taken it seriously. The service of customer care of hyundai is soo useless & time wasting policy adopted. Till today I am requesting to refund my money which is taken excess 4199/- to me. So while purchasing the car specially from solapur it is to see that the dealer not taking more amts from us. Dealer also orally say that this amt given to the RTO Officers for registration work but on record no receipts. On the name of RTO dealer taken has taken this amt extra. Can RTO officer agree with the dealer? can they give explaination for it? Customer suffered from loss of money & harrasment. Hyundai is responsible for this who appointed this type of dealer for selling cars. Hyundai has to pay me 4199/- with interest immediately.

Comments Hyundai Santro Xing
  • Achyut Nawale VIN NO490937 |05 Aug,2010 09:36:07 AM

Customer care hyundai should settle the complaint

Sunil Louis |19 Nov,2010 05:37:29 PM

customer care should investigate the issue and resolve.

• dipesh |11 Sep,2010 09:49:34 AM

so sad to hear ur comments

aadil |18 Apr,2011 07:19:42 PM

sentro is very-2 good

• sudan |23 Oct,2010 03:45:19 PM

Better send a legal notice with all agreed terms & conditions as reference. If they do not reply within 7 days from the date of the notice,proceed with a legal option by writing to Ministry of Transport/ARAI/the Transport Department Ministry of your State/cc to Hyundai Chairman and to all its global counterparts and with cc to all the competitors of Hyundai namely,Maruti,Chevrolet etc., to highlight the limitations of Hyundai.

• albert |18 May,2011 01:05:33 PM

i agreed..!! customer service is also very-2 poor. & there is no response from Customer service.

Hyundai Santro Xing review scorecard