Look and Style well on demand Comfort stylish Pickup way on service Mileage traval to highway for journey Best Features it's simply well on share Needs to improve company's own manufacturing Overall Experience useful car Overall Hyundai Motor forayed in India in the year 1996 and rolled out its very first Santro two years later. Hyundai Santro received unexpected response from Indian market in spite of its moderate appearance. The hatchback was initially launched as 'Hyudai Atos' in 1997 but in India it had the name Santro. Later in 2003, the South Korean auto major introduced upgraded version of Santro and called it as Hyundai Santro Xing that repeated the same success story in India. The hatchback is marketed below Hyundai i10 in India while in other major markets, it has been discontinued to make space for the former car model. The small car has to compete with Maruti Zen Estilo, Maruti Wagon R, Chevrolet Spark and Fiat Palio Stile.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Santro Xing Reviews
I had very bad experience with Trident Hyundai service station located in Kanakapura road, bangalore. I had given car for service in morning. I got call from incharge tha...
I had very bad experience with Trident Hyundai service station located in my area. I had given car for service in morning. I got call from incharge that power windows mot...
Hyundai Santro Xing Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019