Hyundai Santro superb car

By for Hyundai Santro Xing from Bikaner 2010-04-03 11:03:43.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfortable, value for money, stylish look, smart features,

I have already bought Hyundai Santro. I have also a good experience with Santro. Its performance is very well in the urban ways. One day i was going for a long drive with my friend, just for a test purpose. We went drove more than 100kmpl, but the car didn't take any action against any kind of problems. I was really appreciated to the Hyundai Santro. I have listen about Santro that the company is planning to upgrade new version of Hyundai Santro in India. Hyundai Santro is also a best selling model in the market. One of the major fact, Santro's mileage such a economical in India. Hyundai Santro will be achieved a wonderful performance car in India, its my opinion.

• Suresh Chandra |05 Apr,2010 12:33:08 PM

Hyundai Santro such a excellent car in the premium segment. I wanna boy a new version of Hyundai Santro. I would also like to know about, if Santro will launch any other variant in India.

Nischit |18 Nov,2010 09:21:50 AM

Yes, Santro is coming up with the Deisel variant ,which is really a good car .

• Gagan Deep |11 Apr,2010 08:00:28 PM

• Gagan Deep |11 Apr,2010 08:01:30 PM

hi, i had purchased a Hyundai Santro eRLX Xing GLS LPG, but someone told me that it has a very poor milage, it gives 8-10km/kg at LPG. Is this true? PLZ, tell me if nay one knows what is its actual milage at both LPG and PETROL. My E-MAIL id is gagan.12350@gmail.com

Nischitkaushik |18 Nov,2010 09:23:11 AM

I have heard that people telling that it gives around 12kmpl not more than that Gagan .

• Akshay Khandekar |11 Jun,2010 06:37:38 PM

I about to buy this car.I am Highly Impressed By its Looks

• jitender rocher |13 Jun,2010 01:31:08 PM

excellent car 700000 kms going strong and smooth been to the roughfst of roads reached speeds of 150 kph on expressways mum to banglore.

sridhar |24 Jan,2011 11:08:49 PM

i correct you Jitender.... it must be 70000

• raj kumar gupta |01 Dec,2012 03:45:27 PM

still not tasted, willing to buy the same,hope for the the best..............!