Good mileage with a/c 18 km/litre without a/c 20 km/litre( bypass riding

By for Hyundai Santro Xing from Batlagundu 2010-11-25 21:33:15.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style      Good Comfort                   satisfied Pickup                      satisfied Mileage                  Good Best Features Needs to improve    wheelsize to be increased Overall Experience   Good

• CHETAN PATEL |30 Dec,2010 02:08:33 PM

CONGRATULATION TO HYUNDAI COMPANY FROM ONE CUSTOMER. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR NEW LAUNCHING CAR ( SANTRO ). I WANTS TO BUY THAT CAR AT NEW YEAR MONTH ENDING. IS IT POSSIBLE !

• kk kulkarni |16 Jan,2011 02:42:29 PM

does a car proving itself since 1997 need any fresh views from the users? I am satisfied with my new car like zillion others,would you also like to be one, then join in the santrowale club. Congrats!

• sumeshmahendra |03 Feb,2011 12:21:04 PM

sir, I WANT TO BUY A CAR WITH GOOD MILEAGE RECOMMEND A CAR.

• Vinod saini |11 Feb,2011 10:12:58 AM

I want to by Santro zing GLS by in march. my main foucs is for good mileage and less mentinance. can anyone suggest me which car is best for me in the segment of 4-5 lacs.

mithilesh |02 Mar,2011 02:24:05 PM

I gonna buy Santro GLS in March end but little bit confused in comparision with I10. Kinldy suggest which is the best one in sence of maintenence and bugget point of view. If i purchse Santro then what should be the min. down payment i will have to made and what shall be the monthly installment amount.

mithilesh |02 Mar,2011 02:25:35 PM

Dear Vinod, Just go for I10 if your initial budget is good.

• mithilesh |02 Mar,2011 02:26:37 PM

israel |10 Jun,2011 10:12:39 AM

gho for i10 why satro also very good car but out dated model my suggestion is i10 sportz 1.2 with grey colur it looks nice