Good Car but Less Mileage

By for Hyundai Santro Xing from vijaywada 2008-12-08 13:25:29.0
  • Appearance

Pros : smooth drive. fully loaded ac.

Cons : Average is low,clutch irritates

Nice car, fast Air conditioning, smooth steering, effortless driving. Its height, brand, more reliable.

• anand |09 Dec,2008 12:22:07 PM

very good looking, fuel economy 16-18 in city, 20- 23 on high way, smooth engine, better road grip.

mukesh |04 Dec,2010 01:02:35 PM

send ur contec

• kunal |09 Dec,2008 07:24:35 PM

Santro Xing have good look. smooth engine but maruti alto is also good car. for small family we should go for ALto.

DABKA CHOUDHURY |21 Dec,2012 02:38:36 PM

DON'T GO FOR ALTO GO WITH SANTRO XING GLS NICE CAR.

• tan bahadur |19 Jan,2009 01:05:55 PM

yet to comment

• Narender |27 Jan,2009 09:57:11 AM

very good car, i have just driven 1200 kms total after purchasing the Santro GLS model in November 08 and receiving 15kmpl in city and 22kmpl on highway average.So i think if we will make choice we should go for Santro GLS.

• Vinod Savkare |30 Oct,2009 12:31:56 PM

I own a Santro Xing XO. I am really very happy with my car.I bought in in Sep 2007.So far I have driven 30000 KMs. I get mileage of 14km in City and 18 with AC on highway. Power Steering is excellent and a very comfort driving.On long drive I drive it upto 450km a day easily.

• ankush pawar |02 Jun,2010 11:25:22 AM

no comments pls

• ajay |02 Jun,2010 11:34:04 AM

dude we drive santro xing 150/170 kmpl speed on mumbai to pune,daman

• salman |12 Sep,2010 03:04:22 PM

after how many kilometers we should change the oil of santro xing

• salman |12 Sep,2010 03:13:02 PM

i buyed my santro 6 months before, but now i getting only 13-14 mileage.it run 5500 kms.i didnt replace its oil.Any one know about this help me..

• Francis Dominick |12 Oct,2010 03:56:20 PM

i thing change my old maruti 800 Ac to santro xing GLS . buy xing or not pl help me.

• hameed |12 Oct,2010 07:06:11 PM

my 4 yr old santro xing ,only one problem ,it gives a lot of noise &vibration (like as if some nuts &bolts are loose)when bumped on to potholes.on plain road very smooth.any one tell me what could be the problem

• Bhaskar |12 Dec,2010 11:34:47 PM

How about Santro GLS LPG version. How is its safety and durability. As the engine has to work on either petrol or LPG, it may not be designed for efficient fuel consumption. Can someone share their experiences on this. Regarding safety measures, I hope LPG version is not good enough when compare to petrol version. Even though it is factory fitted, what is its condition against any accident from back side. Please let me know your experiences/knowledge (y.bhaskar1@gmail.com).

rajit s ingh |03 Jan,2011 02:23:44 PM

it is good car in terms of security

• Nandan Sen |15 Dec,2010 10:13:32 PM

I would like to know what mileage is provided by Santro Zing with a.c in city & high way. why Santro Zing users have two different view about mileage. what is the true fact about it. I am already fixed my mind for Santro Zing but confused with users contradictory comment over the model. Please guide me properly.

• Nayan |05 Jan,2011 01:11:50 PM

sentro is good car excellent design and comfut for long drive.

• abhilash |27 Feb,2011 11:03:35 PM

guys i want to purchase a small but good mileage car but i dont know which one is better between maruti alto/santro/spark/indica vista please tell some one soon..

S. goswami |19 Aug,2011 02:21:54 PM

Santro is the best from power, ,mileage ,look and all respect

DABKA CHOUDHURY |21 Dec,2012 02:31:50 PM

WITHOUT FURTHER THINKING AND DRAGGING UR MIND GO WITH SANTRO XING GLS MODEL

• PVSN ACHARYULU |21 Mar,2011 02:29:07 PM

request please compare santro xing GLS petrol with new indica ev2 xeta petrol and give me advice.

• vijay |27 Apr,2011 02:18:02 PM

hi all, iam looking to buy used santro LPG ,please mail me if you have any vijaylikithm@gmail.com

• laxman |08 Jun,2011 12:06:37 PM

Q:After how many kilo meters we should change the engine oil for maruthi ALTO LXI car. Ans:10,000 Kms after wards

• suresh |03 Jul,2011 09:20:39 PM

iam in purchase santro zing in petrol change the lpggas how mach kms in com one liter plese send wich one is best petrol or lpg how much kms.

• AK Samanta |05 Jul,2011 07:14:08 PM

Can you guys let me know the milage of SANTRO Xing LPG models usually give in city and highways? How is the servicing cost of Santro Xing LPG varients?

• k g nambiar |10 Jul,2011 10:55:28 PM

I am looking for a small car , since I am retired and my travel is very less. We are a small family. I hv sold my Esteem due low floor , less boot space which pains my leg. So any good convincing suggestions for a new choice ? budget less than 5 lakhs.

AINDRILA |21 Dec,2012 02:35:20 PM

GO WITH SANTRO XING GLS MODEL, THAT WILL FULFILL UR DREAM

• kailas |21 Jul,2011 02:39:06 AM

hjil

• lalit |02 Aug,2011 06:30:20 PM

hi all,I am looking for a small car , since i have a small family. I hv sold my Alto due low floor and less boot space which pains my leg. So any good convincing suggestions for a new choice ? budget less than 4 lakhs.

• manjunath |07 Feb,2012 09:54:08 AM

Please tell me which is best car in these two Santro LPG & wagona r LPG

• Mehnaz Nuri |03 Jun,2012 04:09:26 PM

Guys, which is the between santro and Maruti Alto..pls reply

• thinley |26 May,2013 10:51:39 PM

please tell me how much mileage santro xing xo will give on highway,how much in city.