Wow! what a car Hyundai i30

• Appearance

Pros : Luxurious, Stylish car, smart look,

Hyundai i30 will expect to be launched next year. I was planning to purchase new Hyundai i30 but uphapply it will launch in 2011. But i'll wait for it. The company's all Hyundai's I series version are going well. I hope that it's next version will give a good performance in the Indian auto market. I also expects that the new car will load with a new technology engine and other features, which will make a good condition car in the India roads. I have seen it and checked its all thing which are given in a some auto car websites. The luxury car will be available in both petrol and diesel variant in India. But I don't know that which variant will come first in the market. I hope that the new car will come in Diesel variant.

Comments Hyundai i30
  • Mohan |20 Apr,2010 10:50:16 AM

Hyundai i30 really a wonderful car, I have seen at the auto site, there are give little bit information like its expected to be launched in the next year. I will try to purchase it.

• B C Chandola |25 Apr,2010 07:08:45 AM

I also want to purchase a Hyundai i30 car but no details including the apprx. price in India is available.

• SWADESH |07 May,2010 10:31:51 PM

When i30 will be launched in India?? What will be appx price. As a mid size sedan I want its length to be less than 4050 mm. Outer looks is quite attractive. Mileage is also a concern for Indians. Hope for the best

• goutam |14 Aug,2010 05:59:37 PM

Excatley when i30 will be launched in India? What will be appx price. Looks is quite attactive.

• prafull |19 Sep,2010 05:31:47 PM

When Diesel variant i30 will be launched in India? What will be price?

• pritpal |11 Nov,2010 10:27:43 PM

tell about i30 diesel and price

By Team CarDekho |12 Nov,2010 03:00:23 PM

The i30 is not launched in India and you will have to wait to get the price and details till Hyundai announces its Indian plans. Thanks, CarDekho Team

• MOHAMMED AZIZ |02 Dec,2010 04:10:16 PM

Hyundai i30 is realyy electrifying car till now what earlier launched in india in this segment.I really love interiors and hope to come diesel version first in india and main highlight is the price if it is afordable for the middle class family really this car will make hyundai in no 1 selling car in india after the success of i10,i20.I also interested in purchasing this car but price and mileage is the most important which i dont know hope insah allah i will buy bcoz if i have the will, i will get it by the grace of allah waiting for the car to come.

• Abhijit Haldar |24 Mar,2011 12:19:45 PM

I am really waiting for the launch of i30, & interested to know the price, milage, comfort etc. The really like the getup of thr car, it's fantastic. Thanks to Hyundai Team, great.

• mahesh sah |19 May,2011 10:48:11 PM

• manoj nanda |07 Jun,2011 08:49:31 PM

looks like we will have to wait till hyundai officially announces the arrival of i30. looks like a very good car. but the price factor will likely affect the sale, as its a hatch back..and not a sedan..

• dilip pelmahale |10 Sep,2011 04:02:42 PM

i am waiting fo i30 diesel i wait to get the price

• shobhit |13 Sep,2011 04:40:36 PM

i30 in diseal version kb launched ho gi india main mujeh kharidne hai.

• Suhani |20 Oct,2011 05:42:46 PM

the price is aprx 6,00,000 - 6,50,000

• Chirag |28 Jan,2013 11:40:24 PM

Now it's 2013 and till date its not launched in India...! i30 why u no launching soon???

Hyundai i30 review scorecard