Very poor mileage and pick up

By for Hyundai Elite i20 2013-07-25 20:11:03.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good looks and features

Cons : low mileage and low pickup

Look and Style: Looks are beautiful, and style is a head turner.

Comfort: Good seating room, leg room, luxury seat and interiors.

Pickup: Very poor in second gear. Every time I have to use 1st gear, otherwise, engines gets off.

Mileage: In the city, it is 9kmpl and on highways, it is 11kmpl.

Best Features: Audio System, Bluetooth, Reverse camera, Internal adjustable side view mirrors, good dashboard, trip meter, engine running hours display.

Needs to Improve: Mileage, pick up.

Overall Experience: Average.

• ARULSELVAN |01 Aug,2013 10:06:33 PM

nice car.

• krushna |11 Sep,2013 06:00:17 PM

Pickup: Very poor in sencond gear. Every time we have to use 1st gear , otherwise engines gets off Mileage: in city 12kmpl with ac and 15kmpl witout ac.

• Ram |21 Oct,2013 12:32:14 PM

Yes. Very poor in 2nd gear and mileage also in city 9 to 10 and highways 13 to 14 with AC. Another issue is silencer heat is transfering into trunk area after travel. Please check it.

• Girish Ravi |18 May,2014 11:14:39 AM

I own a i20 sports petrol and repent buying it. I had been to ooty and was pissed that I was struggling to climb. Mostly was driving in 1st gear. I don't know why this is a sports variant, the power on the 1st and 2nd gear is soo less that guys cycling might overtake you. It is soo bad that it took 3 attempt to get out of a basement of a Mall. I had a Santro earlier and loved the car, with that hope went with i20 and now repent why I gave up the Santro. I would just keep going with this...just to also say on plain roads the car feels good have got to 120-130 easily.

• Sanketh Rao |17 Feb,2015 08:42:19 PM

It's Price is too High, and not good Pick up at all even its not have any resale value.Better to Buy Swift or Dezire..

• abhi |29 Jul,2016 06:09:22 PM

I am intrested in i20 patrol but cunfuse in partol mailage. Plz help me .