So far so good
Done almost 20k in just one and half year, isn't peppy enough though feel good for gentle driving n stable for highways..it feels solid n premium for the segment. Constant gearshift in heavy traffic feels a bit sluggish but once its on highway it glides with ease n doesn't feel underpowered with absolutely no noise of road or surrounding but have to be cautious for potholes or higher speed breakers as you can actually feel the bumps.overall its a good performer n m loving it.
- 15 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
Other Elite i20 Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai road side assistance is terrific and horrible. My phone was d...
All other features are excellent except the following .... I brought a new i 20 Sports ABS Model (Diesel) in 2013 November. While in driving the vehicle stops gradually w...
I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great l...
Hyundai Elite i20 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Elite i20...