Look and Style: Very good Comfort: Nice Pickup: Very bad pick up Mileage : Excellent Some problems I found in it, first no-sudden pickup, this is because due to poor fuel flow or bad air flow. When complaint lodged to the workshop advisor in Ernakulam Kerala, they suggested that it is because of the design of the car with a 1.3 (small) engine. Another major problem is its rear wheel noise and steering noise. My car has been sent into workshop twice and unfortunately still I have the same rear wheel noise and I am totally unhappy with my car which has done only 23000 km during 19 months period. Overall experience: Very unhappy
- 9 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Elite i20 Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai road side assistance is terrific and horrible. My phone was d...
All other features are excellent except the following .... I brought a new i 20 Sports ABS Model (Diesel) in 2013 November. While in driving the vehicle stops gradually w...
I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great l...
Hyundai Elite i20 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Elite i20...