Perfect Luxurious Hatchback For City Roads Or Highways

• Appearance

I purchased my Hyundai elite I20 on Aug 24, 2015. It's a diesel version with Asta Option variant. Ours is a typical Hyundai family. Starting from my grandparents to my dad and finally me, we all are loyal customers for the Hyundai. There in I made this choice. Initially, my budget was 10-11 lacs but a hatchback. So the options I considered are VW Polo, Maruti Swift, Fiat Punto, and Elite I20. I hereby mention all the reasons why I skipped the others.

VW Polo: During 2015, the variant which I have for 11 lacs budget is not at all worth for money. I admit their make in was excellent. As a case I was not even able to lift their bonnet, it was so heavy. The power delivery was awesome, you feel fun riding. However, co-passengers who sit beside will curse you for the leg room space. It was so narrow. Considering the maintenance cost also I felt that I might need to pay more later. During my test drive, the car front bumper was hit to the road breaker with having only 3 people inside. Thereby, I ended up with a broken bumper and had to pay for it. Thereby, I skipped it, considering it will not be good for the Indian roads.

Fiat Punto: It's a fantastic car. You will love its confidence in highways. So stable car. But considering the service quality I had to skip this one.

Maruti Swift: I don't need to describe this one as this is one of the well-known cars in Indian market. However, I don't like the regular or common trend on roads. You will see one swift on any road for every minute. Also, I don;t recommend this if you need a car with bit luxury space.

Finally Elite I20:

Pros: Stunning design. Alloy wheels are amazing to look wise. Perfect steering for the city roads and parking. It was so light. Ample space to keep your things. Good, service quality with ample stores in any of the town in India. Luxurious features. Particularly, the option variant has a GPS touch screen system, which is very advanced. You can go to any part of India, without asking a single person. It is very user-friendly. Thanks to 6th gear for more stability.

Cons: Considering diesel variant, it lags the typical torque required for that 1.4 engine. You will find difficulty in overtaking. Mileage is other issues with Hyundai recent model cars are facing I would say. The mileage I observed for my car is 12 to 13 on city roads and 15 to 16 on highways.

But if you ignore these minor cons, you will love this car for what it offers when compared to its rivals.

Comments Hyundai Elite i20