Rating of Hyundai Elite i20

One of the best family hatchbacks.

M
Manhal Ansari
for 1.2 Asta Option
On: Aug 23, 2017 | 4107 Views

I purchased my Hyundai i20 Asta O(petrol) last week & in this 1 week the car has impressed me & family members a lot. Driving this car is amazing. I was planning to buy a family hatchback & was a little confused among the competitors; Baleno , Polo. finally went for i20. I took the test drive of the diesel variant.
I was very pleased with the cordial & friendly approach by the hyundai team & the delivery of my car was done in one week.

I would like to note down few pros & cons Pros:
1. Look - 5 star for that. the fluidic design; one of the best looking car manufacturers.
2. Space & comfort .- car is pretty spacious & provides nice comfort; sufficient thigh support, leg & head room, driver seat height adjustment, rear Ac vents, navigation etc.
3. Safety- one of the safest cars in this price (<10 lakhs), 6 airbags.

Cons:
1. No mileage & fuel distance range indicator. - I think in the diesel variant its provided & in the petrol variant its not. Hyundai could have added that. as most of the cars provides that.
2. Less power initially- I feel its initial power is not sufficient as i have to apply more force on the accelerator later its ok I feel.
3. Armrest- feels it is placed little backwards; hands won't reach the steering while keeping on the armrest.

Overall its a nice family car & I would give a 5 star. & I will recommend this car to my friends

Other Elite i20 Reviews