One of the best family hatchbacks.
I purchased my Hyundai i20 Asta O(petrol) last week & in this 1 week the car has impressed me & family members a lot. Driving this car is amazing. I was planning to buy a family hatchback & was a little confused among the competitors; Baleno , Polo. finally went for i20. I took the test drive of the diesel variant.
I was very pleased with the cordial & friendly approach by the hyundai team & the delivery of my car was done in one week.
I would like to note down few pros & cons Pros:
1. Look - 5 star for that. the fluidic design; one of the best looking car manufacturers.
2. Space & comfort .- car is pretty spacious & provides nice comfort; sufficient thigh support, leg & head room, driver seat height adjustment, rear Ac vents, navigation etc.
3. Safety- one of the safest cars in this price (<10 lakhs), 6 airbags. Cons:
1. No mileage & fuel distance range indicator. - I think in the diesel variant its provided & in the petrol variant its not. Hyundai could have added that. as most of the cars provides that.
2. Less power initially- I feel its initial power is not sufficient as i have to apply more force on the accelerator later its ok I feel.
3. Armrest- feels it is placed little backwards; hands won't reach the steering while keeping on the armrest. Overall its a nice family car & I would give a 5 star. & I will recommend this car to my friends
- 41 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other Elite i20 Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai road side assistance is terrific and horrible. My phone was d...
All other features are excellent except the following .... I brought a new i 20 Sports ABS Model (Diesel) in 2013 November. While in driving the vehicle stops gradually w...
I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great l...
Hyundai Elite i20 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars