Rating of Hyundai Elite i20

Not Bad

R
RanjithAcharya
On: Jan 02, 2017 | 44 Views

Hyundai i20 is a good car as compared to other cars. The price is very good for those features like ABS airbags and music system. But the service cost is very high compared to other brands like Maruti Suzuki and honda as compared to swift its the best car I think because of look and power When I went to Hyundai showroom for exchanging my elite with creta, no one respond to me when I went in, I asked for the details of creta and the sales rep laughed at me and said you are coming here often (he thinks am not capable of buying a car), then he just gave me the quotation and not even told anything about the car's spec and not even told about the offers that hyundai provide for exchange, and he dont even offer me a testdrive. The Elite i20 gets the same petrol and diesel engines from the previous car. The petrol is a four-cylinder 1.2-litre Kappa engine producing 83bhp and 113Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The diesel variant is powered by the 1.4-litre CRDI mill churning out 89bhp and 219Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.

Other Elite i20 Reviews