My i20 Is Best In Class

By for Hyundai Elite i20 2016-07-10 01:18:46.0
  • Appearance

Hi, since the time I have learned car driving it is my second car I have been driving for almost last four years and enjoying it driving . Honestly speaking when I bought i20, I just only knew about the company's reputation and the catchy looks of the car, i20's features were unknown to me till the time I own it and start driving it. After using it for few months, it not only gave me a good driving pleasure but also a social prestige of being an owner of a premium hatchback , and most of the time I heard about the i20's unique features equal to premium cars of almost double the cost of my car. But apart from the better outer look and some of the premium features if we talk about the technical and mechanical aspects of i20's I am not 100% satisfied with it and I will not hesitate to mention here that it runs fabulously on flat roads with full passengers but if you are looking to fetch it up with whole of your family members on a zig-zag hilly narrow road then it will certainly get your heart out of your mouth when it really finds hard to climb up those inclined destinations because it has happened to me twice when I toured the hilly areas with my family and both the times I had to vacate the passengers out of the car to make it climb to the narrow inclined hill road successfully. Moreover, as per the cubic capacity of the car, i'm also not satisfied with the 15-16 kmplĀ  and 18-20kmpl local and highway fuel averages respectively. But on the whole, i20's price tag and considering its features and awesome looks preferably in diesel variants, I am happy to own and use it.