Most Preferred Premium Hatchback In This Segment

By for Hyundai Elite i20 2016-11-20 19:19:00.0
  • Appearance

I can say proudly that I made the right decision by owning elite i20 petrol. Go for it guys if want a luxury feel in this segment after Maruti, Hyundai has even better replacement value. Moreover, the maintenance cost is also not like Volkswagen or Ford.

Pros :- Superb Driving pleasure and a perfect look. Good road grip and the suspension are good too.

Cons :- So far I am only worried about the mileage but anyway, I knew it beforehand. If I go for mileage then I could have bought Baleno or Swift (just 2 to 3 km per litre extra). But I won't be satisfied with the interior and driving comfort of Maruti cars. I own a Petrol Sportz I20, and on highways, I have got around 15 to 16kmpl. But the city traffic kills its Avg, and the worst I got is 12kmpl. I think that's same for even Renault Kwid or a Maruti k10. In city traffic that the average one gets even in an 800cc or 1.0 engine powered cars.

Overall if you want a luxury experience to go for it and customer experience by the dealers and service centre are good.