I20 - Must Have

• Appearance

My intention to write this review is to help people who are opting to buy i20. I have gone through many of the forums on the internet to see the i20 review before buying it but hasn't got the enough answers to my questions. Here is my review on my car i20 1.4CRDI sports ABS

Pros : Looks great (DRL added look) Good road control (weigh around 1400 Kgs which is really good for any road condition), I was able to drive around 150 km/hr as of now without any hitches. Practically tested ABS feature @ 145kmph speed got excellent stopping mechanism with full body in control excellent suspension - driven on bumpy roads and found myself shocked on experiencing the comfort level that I enjoyed sitting inside. Steering mounted Bluetooth & audio controls helped me a lot of times in handling calls, changing music etc, which is essential during heavy traffics especially in metros. Excellent pickup in 1st, 2nd gears, gear shift indicator is helpful for fuel saving and driving efficiently 1400CC 90HP is excellent. This car has got front and back disc brakes automatic climate control, auto wipers - just wow. Good boot space , enough leg room and wider in size makes 3 people sit on rear seats very comfortably Tilt and telescopic steering really give the option to choose the driving position appropriately. when talking about mileage i am getting 13 to 14 in the city and 16 to 17 on the highway as of now.

Cons: Seat height adjustment option to be added.

Comments Hyundai Elite i20
  • Sandeep |05 Jul,2013 07:29:06 AM

Swift Dzire looks like big but if you compare lenght of dzire with i20 both are same 3.95m and yes maintainence costs are very less and morover since it is a maruti brand - indians have a tendency to move to that. i20 is having all the features but yes it is a bit costlier than all the vehicles as you are saying , yes it may need maintainence in future but if you invest money at one time thats all no addtional modifications like equipping JBL speakers etc. as it got superb sound quality with full bass ettc etcc and all other features as you know nothing needed to talk new again. i can say as of now i got no complaints i driver around 3500km as for today . ford figo i personally dont like the car but recently i have driven ford ecosport it look good in looks, features , performance wise but has to wait for the actual review , they are providing at reasonable price but still those features cant beat i20 features i can bet. \m/ As of now am getting around 17kmpl in city and started liking my car more and more...it has exceptional features like two disc brakes front and back in city definitely its going to help in some situations which no other car @ this price in market offers this kind of feature and also eco friendly gear suggestion display in the speedometer console , if you follow it definitely it is going to get a mileage thats why i have got my car mileage improved from 14 to 17 now.

susmita ghosh |05 Apr,2015 12:10:51 AM

I have gone through ur post abt i20.i too want to buy i20 petrol version.do u think i m making the right choice as after going through so many negative views i m bit worried abt my choice ? Please help

Hyundai Elite i20 review scorecard