I20 (CRDi Sportz) 5000 Kms.

By for Hyundai i20 2008-2010 from Ahmedabad 2012-03-11 19:55:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Most powerful Engine in its class, Exceptional Pickup, Smooth, comfortable to drive long distances

Cons : Price

Look and Style: Class apart in its segment. Great aerodynamics and makes status and style statement.

Comfort : Uncomparable, the seats are spacious and bigger than Honda City as well. Best for people who are tall (I am six feet three inches). I can drive it without any discomfort.

Pickup : It goes like a rocket and stops like a Bull. I bought it just because of its powerful pickup, faster than the Swift, Polo, Figo, Pulse, Beat, Vista, Palio etc.

Mileage: In city around 16 Kmpl and on the highway around 20-21 Kmpl (at 75-90 Kmph).

Best Features: Bluetooth connectivity for mobiles, steering mounted controls, inbuilt media and sound console, climate Control AC, superb space for tall people, glove Box etc.

Needs to improve : Costing obviously.

Overall Experience : 5 Star Rating in all areas. I guess it's a car for passionate Hatchback lovers.

• Deipti |27 Jul,2012 05:38:07 PM

We have receintly bought i20 sports diesal.......price is very high,not very sure about average we have just drove 800km and got filled the diesal of Rs.5000/-(approx). Suspension is very poor,much poor than my 5 yr old wagon R. Needs improvement on that. Internal Features are good.

• sasi |27 Jan,2013 02:03:19 PM

My budget is 6- 7lakhs. After researching for 3 months in internet, im planning to go for i20. But generally they say i20 is very poor in pick up. Is it same in i20 1.4(CRDI)? or the problem lies only in 1.2. Could u pls sme one help. I want to be clear about the performance of 1.2 and 1.4(CRDI).