I Need Pick-up!
Pros: This car looks amazing, has the best features in its class and is worth the price. It's smooth and the ride quality is great too thanks to the softer suspension setup. Cons: But when it comes to pick-up, it is very sluggish. (I had a Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXi before, which had awesome pickup). That makes it quite risky when you need to overtake on a highway especially when you have 3 people and a few luggage and the a/c is on. I hope they had a 1400cc engine instead of the 1200cc. It will climb on a 10-degree gradient only in the first gear.
- 13 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Elite i20 Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai road side assistance is terrific and horrible. My phone was d...
All other features are excellent except the following .... I brought a new i 20 Sports ABS Model (Diesel) in 2013 November. While in driving the vehicle stops gradually w...
I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great l...
Hyundai Elite i20 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Elite i20...