Hyundai I20 Will Surpass Santro's Success
What does an average person want in a car? The answer is performance. Maybe some of you might be looking for style and sporty looks but most of the Indians like me always purchase a car after analyzing its performance. This is why Maruti is the largest car manufacturer in our country. Now talking about the Hyundai i20. This car has an engine of 1197cc and the thing which I like most in this car is the performance of this engine. The engine generates a commendable pick-up and because of this, driving it is a very smooth experience. Although there's nothing bad about its exterior and design but as told earlier I am looking only for performance. So go for it if you want performance but not a good choice for buyers who want a stylish car.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Elite i20 Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai road side assistance is terrific and horrible. My phone was d...
All other features are excellent except the following .... I brought a new i 20 Sports ABS Model (Diesel) in 2013 November. While in driving the vehicle stops gradually w...
I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great l...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Elite i20...