Hyundai i20: U'll love to love it!

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish looks, spacious interiors, good performance

Cons : nothing as such

My i20 goes six months old today. I wanted to own the car since the time I took the test drive. As soon as you put the ignition on, the car cruises. You won't know when you accelerated to 60kmph as the drive is extremely smooth and switching gears is fun. As far as the exterior looks are concerned, I guess everyone would have seen the dazzling looks it offers. Coming to interiors, the car is very spacious, with a good sitting capacity of 5 adults. I would like to mention that you would love the audio system that the car comes equipped with, the steering wheel has all the audio controls, from power button to volume button, and cd/station changer. The sound quality is extremely good, especially if you love long drives, you are going to have a blast.

The boot space is sufficient for a small family. When it comes to security, need not worry with a heavy body, ABS, and SRS airbags. Although I expected more but I get a mileage of 13+kmpl in the city, which is pretty satisfying. I had Hyundai Getz earlier than I switched to i20 and am very happy with it. If it's a small family, Hyundai i20 is perfect.

Comments Hyundai i20 2008-2010
  • Ramchandra |29 Apr,2010 11:13:18 AM

I have purchased i20 in March,09, since then I am very satisfied with the car which i have purchased at Pune. Model- I20 Magna. But nowadays I feel that I should have purchased the car with air bags

• Sameer |03 May,2010 08:50:21 AM

But I think Hyundai i20 do come equipped with Dual air bags.

• Ankur |09 May,2010 12:19:48 AM

If u realy trust in speed, then try i-20 for a lavish Xperiance, and also a high performance as well. But I feel that its better if i purchased the Disel model for better mileage.

• Ashish |12 May,2010 05:18:48 PM

Hyundai i20 good car but ritz i feel better option

• Manoj |15 May,2010 04:39:41 PM

I am planning to buy a car. After looking at all the new models in the market I have decided on I20 -Era or SWIFT -VXI. Can someone who owns these cars help me decide??

• Ashish |18 May,2010 01:50:40 PM

Bought i20-Asta 2 months ago. Though the car is a bit costly compared to Swift ZXI / Punto, I'm quite happy with my feature loaded i20. I wanted to buy a hatchback because of bumper to bumper traffic conditions in most indian metros, and at the same time wanted a car with ample space (front, rear

• premal |25 Jul,2010 12:27:28 PM

vary good car

• bonY_M |22 Mar,2011 05:09:43 AM

hi every one.. i want to chose a car for my parents. They barely use it..may be 20 km in a week.. so, stuck with the petrol version.. We statrted considering Chevy Beat LT(o) at first.. then vame Ford Figo titanium (petrol).. then VW polo comfortline (petrol) and later it was Hyundai i20 sports petrol.. seriously confused among these.. swift was ommited coz of its common nature.. Fabia was out of question due to its expensive maintenance... Pls do advice me on this problem.. my contact num is 9656666080.... thnku...

Hyundai i20 2008-2010 review scorecard