Hyundai i20 Simply Rocks

By for Hyundai i20 2008-2010 from Noida 2010-07-14 16:53:05.0
6 people found it helpful. 1916 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Great looks, smooth drive

Cons : None

I took the test drive of both Hyundai i20 Petrol and Diesel versions recently. I have been looking to buy a hatchback for quite some time now and test drives are the best way according to me to get to the bottom of any car's performance. The exact look and feel can only be sensed once the vehicle is in the front of your eyes. However, I had read a lot of reviews and articles on the cars I took a test drive of. The moment I saw a blue coloured Hyundai i20, I was actually impressed with the elongated bumper and the sleek curves that the designers have given to the car. The finesse is absolutely brilliant and the design actually takes one by surprise. The colours available in the car are also nice, with many metallic colours being unique in the genre. It is truly a premium hatchback as the styling, design, comfort, safety and features are similar to a sedan. As a customer, I certainly felt that the price tag was pretty exorbitant for a hatchback. The drive is very smooth and comfortable, with the controls placed in a very handy manner. The most used controls are placed just at the right location where one wants them to be. The gear shift is smooth and the acceleration is soft and smooth. The rear seats are very comfortable for 3 adults to accommodate easily. I have not decided on the final vehicle that I would invest money in, but if it would be Hyundai i20, it would certainly be in diesel version.