Hyundai i20 : My First Car And Luxurious Hatchback (ICOTY)

• Appearance

Hyundai i20 has turned the hatchback market in India since its launch.

I bought a Hyundai i20 Asta option 1.2 recently. Being my first car I wanted to buy the best one in the Indian market. As I was introduced to this car by my friends . The first look at the car made me fell in love with it. As Hyundai i20 was astonishing in its looks, interior and comfort. I was very much impressed at the first go with its sexy interiors with facilities of touchscreen infotainment ,airbags for complete safety and a decent mileage for a nominal price made me mad on this car.

I booked it at the first instance when I gave a test drive. Even my parents were very much impressed by its performance. They never said no when I booked this car.

Being a hatchback is quite spacious and family of five adults were able to fit in quite comfortably in the backseat. Knee space was also pretty good and no other hindrances which are quite common in the other manufacturer's cars.

It's a perfect car for a family with spacious and other comforts. A long drive or a short drive perfect companion to carry you and your family to your destination.

Being a car freak, I would assure that the car is awesome in terms of driving quality, leg room, braking system, interiors and handling. Right from the test drive to till today. The car has its own style from the other hatchbacks at this segment.

According to me, still the car suffers from some cons like Problems with Anti-Braking system, Not a great Full efficient.

I would suggest people looking for a luxury hatchback at a nominal price

Go for this . Its perfect car for a family for all kinds of Indian roads.

Nevertheless being a car starting at Rs. 4.89 lakh is great price worth of your money. If you are a first time buyer and have some place on budget,

Hyundai i20 is the right car for you. It offers you comfortable space, stylish look and segment-best interiors, and top of it, an excellent mileage of 22.50 kmpl, which every petrol conscious buyer would love to go for. It is a good option if you would like to show off and try something new from the other car makers like Maruthi Suzuki & Honda.

Comments Hyundai Elite i20