Hyundai i20 - Looks you will fall for!

By for Hyundai Elite i20 2016-05-09 19:55:52.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, Power, Features

Cons : Over-priced, Less comfort, Maintenance

I am planning to buy a good car for my family in the range of Rs. 7 - 9 lakh and therefore I went to Hyundai showroom to test ride i20. Not to say the car has got great looks and this is something I cannot ignore. I got into the car and the ambience inside did not disappoint me. Though i found it more impressive from outside. The center console looks attractive and overall interior quality and features offered are also good. There is ample space at rear as well and you can easily seat three people. Cup holders for the occupants are there which will give you a premium feel. Though I did not find the seats much comfortable especially when compared to the Baleno and Polo.

After that, I moved to the most interesting part of the car, the driveability. The testing vehicle was a petrol variant so engine noise was something which I liked. Power is one place where i feel it is difficult to beat i20. The car has that initial punch which I desperately need from an automobile. You don?t have to wait for the horses as soon as you press the accelerator and response is quite quick.

Maintenance is something not much to worry about but then again comparison is destroying the beauty. If you are someone who does not like to spend on costly services, then again go for Baleno. But if you compare it with Polo, i20 maintenance cost looks modest.

Overall I would say it is a nice car but after Baleno?s launch, it looks overpriced. Would have surely recommended it to someone who loves power, had Hyundai slashed the prices by say Rs. 50,000.

• Siva |12 May,2016 12:27:39 PM

I'm planning i20 sports model sir how much bargain price Sri.

• jiji |04 Jul,2016 04:13:02 PM

Good vehicle but not happy with the mileage.avg mileage is around 11 km

• lalitraj |13 Jul,2016 07:08:47 AM

I have bought this car in the month of may 2016. If I would have gone through the review definitely I would have not purchased this car. But the look of the car is very nice though it has a milage problem and pick up problem. But I found the luggage space

rohnit |14 Jul,2016 08:07:04 PM

u Have got petrol ki diesel bcz i was confused between which one to buy petrol ya diesel test drive both but felt petrol little under power but diesel was zoom so cant any one suggest

• sahil |09 Aug,2016 03:56:06 PM

I m planning to buy this car, white i20 asta(o) diesel top of the line variant, Can u please tell me which color finishing i will get with that ! There are two , one is black hexagonal on front and one is silver crome type.. I m not sure regarding this . Please help!!

• afshan |27 Oct,2016 09:46:08 PM