Great car to own!

• Appearance

Pros : Great looks, interiors, music system and steering control

Cons : Pick up in 2nd gear, rear AC vents not traceable, ineffective.

Look and Style - Very sporty and eye catching car.

Comfort - Tilt steering is very handy. Power steering is just superb. I was a bit sceptical with the rear leg space but actually, it's good. May not be as good as for sedans but fairly good.

Pickup - Pickup lags too much in 2nd gear. Feels like pulling it by hand from the front.

Needs to Improve: The drag is too much.

Best Features - Power steering, 185 R14 tyres great comfort, music system, least engine noise.

Overall Experience - Experience is very good. You feel proud to own it.

Comments Hyundai i20 2008-2010
  • P M Patel |22 Mar,2012 09:03:19 PM

I tested almost all the most popular hatch back. Nissan Micra, Toyota Liva,i-10, i-20 To be very frank I love Nissan Micra xv modell among all.It is so butiful and sexy in look, you will love it. Engine performance are good in all this modell, but still i like Midra No. one. I have used Nissan car in 1987 when I was in US. I have very high regards for Nissan. 25 years before I used Nissan was also as good as todays latest cars. This Micra has some wonderfull features which we can expect in mersedeze. My 2nd preference is Toyota Liva and third is i-20. For i-10 I have no prefernce at all.I am planning to buy Nissan Micra. I have three more cars but still I am tempted to buy Nissan Micra XV model.

• Nishant |13 Apr,2012 09:19:55 AM

i know micra is better in looks than i20 but i20 is fullfilled wid different features.

• manab |30 Jul,2012 03:36:41 PM

I feel exactly d same. i bought 1 i-20 asta petrol verson. the 2nd gear is problematic not only in terms of pick-up but also d gear shift lever starts vibrating on acceleration. do u guys have this problem? service manager says that this is normal. but i doubt.

abhijeet |19 Aug,2012 08:55:58 PM

@manab,i also bought i 20 asta petrol in dec 11, but totally unsatisfied with its pickup, do u made any changes to increase its pickup??? now blaming myself for choosing this dumb car not a ford classic*.......

Hyundai i20 2008-2010 review scorecard