Excellent Hatchack, Stylish Looks

By for Hyundai i20 2008-2010 from Alappuzha 2011-04-13 19:50:39.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very stylish

Cons : mileage

Look and Style: The i20 is a very good looking car. I have driven it for two weeks. Everyone gives 100% on looks and I am so proud of what I have got.

Comfort: It is very comfortable. Interior quality and looks are fantastic. Far better than its rival, the Swift.

Pickup : Although the pickup is great at higher rpm and I am a bit concerned about the pickup below 2000rpm.

Mileage My i20 gives an overall mileage of 18kmpl which is satisfactory but not excellent for a diesel hatch in India.

Best Features : Steering mounted audio controls, automatic AC, all are good.

Needs to improve : Mileage

Overall Experience :  i20 is a good choice for someone who needs luxury, style, comfort and off-course safety.

• Ryne.P.M |28 Apr,2011 04:13:11 PM

I am a proud owner of i20 era(P) .For 5 lakhs this is the best choice.It is very spaceous,sexy car. Interior is like a car of 10 lakhs. Breaking also very good,very good AC .Only the problem is that the pick-up is small at lesser rpm,and I am getting only 13.5kmpl(over all).For those who drive at very smoothly not rash this is the car.This car is definitely a true value for money car.I recommend this as the best value for money car.

• rajat |07 May,2011 06:38:13 PM

mileage is a issue with all hyundai cars, how abt after sales service n supply of spare parts?????????