Feeling happy after the purchase of i20 Sportz VTVT petrol. Bought it on 26th January 2017. After running 11,000 kilometres in 10 months, the car has given me a lot of sweet memories.
1. Performance - Excellent performance, the engine is so good. You don't even hear the engine noise while driving.
2. Space - Spacious car, 3 people can sit freely in the rear seat. Good thing is, you have a rear AC vent.
3. Mileage - Considerably excellent mileage
On State highway - 15.4
On State highway Fully loaded - 13.9 - 14.5
On National highway (Hybrid to few kilometres on state road) - 17.6
On National highway Fully Loaded (Hybrid to few kilometres on state road) - 17.1
Within City - 13.54 Average.
4. Service after 10,000 kilometres - It costed 2700 which included change of Oil (Plain Non Synthetic) and filters.
5. Speed - I have driven up to 148 kph to the maximum. But usually drive around 90-100 to attain proper control and mileage.
1. Pick-up is not so great while compared to the same Diesel variant. But compared to other brand cars, I feel the pick up is great.
2. I miss projected lamps in this variant. Love to have it.
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kil...
Hyundai i20 is good car i bought it in 2015 sept .. i recently visit...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals