Excellent Car for regular Use
Feeling happy after the purchase of i20 Sportz VTVT petrol. Bought it on 26th January 2017. After running 11,000 kilometres in 10 months, the car has given me a lot of sweet memories.
1. Performance - Excellent performance, the engine is so good. You don't even hear the engine noise while driving.
2. Space - Spacious car, 3 people can sit freely in the rear seat. Good thing is, you have a rear AC vent.
3. Mileage - Considerably excellent mileage
On State highway - 15.4
On State highway Fully loaded - 13.9 - 14.5
On National highway (Hybrid to few kilometres on state road) - 17.6
On National highway Fully Loaded (Hybrid to few kilometres on state road) - 17.1
Within City - 13.54 Average.
4. Service after 10,000 kilometres - It costed 2700 which included change of Oil (Plain Non Synthetic) and filters.
5. Speed - I have driven up to 148 kph to the maximum. But usually drive around 90-100 to attain proper control and mileage.
1. Pick-up is not so great while compared to the same Diesel variant. But compared to other brand cars, I feel the pick up is great.
2. I miss projected lamps in this variant. Love to have it.
- 57 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Elite i20 Reviews
I brought the car 3 months back and unfortunately met with a road accident last month. Response from Hyundai roa...Read More
- 298 Likes
- 60 Dislikes