A Well Made Car

• Appearance

This is the third car I own after a Maruthi Esteem and Ford fusion and have owned it for 1.5 years now.

I had gone to see its beauty and the initial test drive I did not find it to be that exciting. But after buying, there has never a day I that I thought of buying another because it was completely satisfying in every means starting from its minute features to its powerful engine.

As Hyundai cars are known for, the handling of the vehicles is beyond compare to any other competitors. The power is enough for you to have butterflies in your stomach.

The interior quality is better than the competition and it feels to be durable. After owning it for 1.5 years, most of the time parked under direct sun, it still looks new and perfect.

The integrated reverse camera and screens are of top quality and the view offered will let you park your vehicle in even a gap of 1 cm. I have used many other aftermarket systems and no one was even near the quality offered by this inbuilt system. The camera is placed like in top segment cars and that itself gives a definite advantage above others.

The climate controls system works perfect and it takes care of the rear passengers also with the rear air vents. In fact, the family loves sitting on the back seat now.

Other features like electronically foldable mirrors - I never felt excited about it before buying the car, but after using it for a while, I was sure that I am not going to buy another car without this feature and it's sad that this is missing even in top segments like the Creta. This is very useful when you drive in heavy Indian traffic. You can be cool folding your mirrors and making space for the beauty in the other car to pass by.

After running for 25K km's it still feels brand new and I guess it will be like that for another few ten thousand. Nothing is falling off and no sounds are been heard. In fact, people still thinks it a brand new car.

The only think I don't like is that I cannot mute the horn sound while locking and unlocking. I don't know what the designers were thinking while building this without an option for mute.

The worst part of Hyundai is the sales people I guess. I had very bad experience with Hilton Hyundai, Trivandrum while buying this car, but have totally forgotten about all those stuff as I love this one now.

Initially I had a feeling that I have spent bit more for a hatchback and I know now that I have not. I am totally satisfied with the car I would surely recommend it.

Comments Hyundai Elite i20