A decent premium family hatchback

By for Hyundai Elite i20 from Cuttack 2012-06-07 00:46:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Styling and comfort

Cons : High speed handling

Look and Style Excellent front end fluidic design. However I felt much could have done to improve the rear tailgate/tail lamp design. Overall a curvy and stylish looking hatchback worth paying for. Comfort High end sedan class comfort with better leg room compared to other hatchbacks. Being a person of 5 ft 10" tall, I would have loved a bit more head room something like a wagnor. Suspensions are bit on softer side and good for city riding. However on highways when clocking over 120Kmph, handling can be a bit tricky. Pickup Not best in the class but still does a decent job. I would rather prefer new Swift as a better option in terms of pickup. Specifically the 2nd gear pick up is awful till it reaches close to 2000 RPM. Mileage 14 KMPL Highway and 12.5 KMPL City that to before first servicing. Best Features Fancy yet desirable features such as Rear park Assist sensors, Rain sensing wipers, bluethooth are icing on cake and worth paying for. Needs to improve Better handling on high speeds, inconsistent low fuel indicator Overall Experience nitial experience was a sour one for me. On day 1 itself I have experienced issue with my car's pickup and backlight continuously glowing as well. I have to take it to showroom to house it for 2 days to fix it. I have every reason to be agitated and frustrated at the incident. That is the last thing you want with your brand new car which is hardly 1 day old. Other than the said incident, my experience is pretty much decent with this car. Unless until you are not looking to compete in a NASCAR or F1, this hatchback should be an ideal choice. Best in class comfort and styling along with those fancy features make this car a real stunner.  I will certainly recommend for this car.

• Madhu |07 Jun,2012 08:10:59 AM

Is this a Petrol car or Diesel car

Test Drive |04 Dec,2016 10:05:42 PM

It is available in both petrol and diesel. You can go for it.