Pros : Cornering lights, ground clearance
Cons : No spare alloy wheel
Pickup: I am novice so can't say much. I bought the new car on 28th June only and feel nice.
Best Features: Cornering Lights
Needs to improve: That I need to see but as nothing is perfect so is the car.
Overall Experience: Main thing is for writing this post are:
1) The gear knob is no more orange. Its black (same oas plastic).
2) The spare wheel is NON ALLOY. I had searched before, Hyundai used to give ALLOY spare wheel. But yesterday was a huge surprise.
3) Ground clearance is good. Yesterday's experience :-)
4) As the steering wheel has audio control, to press the horn during driving, the thumb cannot be used. You have to move your hand a bit to press the central horn button. I had twice pressed the audio control unknowingly, it changed the radio station->pendrive and vice versa.
5) Nice rear view via camera.
Hyundai i20 active is the best car in the range.I am fully satisfied w...
I'm enjoying my i20 Active (Petrol - S) since April 2015 (More tha...
What is the i20 Active all about then? It's an i20 in jungle short...
Bought Hyundai i20 magna diesel for 7.4lac on road price on Jan 2013, ...
Look and Style: Sporty and stylish looks. If you can spend a lakh extr...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals