Pros : Cornering lights, ground clearance
Cons : No spare alloy wheel
Pickup: I am novice so can't say much. I bought the new car on 28th June only and feel nice.
Best Features: Cornering Lights
Needs to improve: That I need to see but as nothing is perfect so is the car.
Overall Experience: Main thing is for writing this post are:
1) The gear knob is no more orange. Its black (same oas plastic).
2) The spare wheel is NON ALLOY. I had searched before, Hyundai used to give ALLOY spare wheel. But yesterday was a huge surprise.
3) Ground clearance is good. Yesterday's experience :-)
4) As the steering wheel has audio control, to press the horn during driving, the thumb cannot be used. You have to move your hand a bit to press the central horn button. I had twice pressed the audio control unknowingly, it changed the radio station->pendrive and vice versa.
5) Nice rear view via camera.
Hyundai i20 active is the best car in the range.I am fully satisfied w...
I'm enjoying my i20 Active (Petrol - S) since April 2015 (More tha...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals