Some unexpected things will occur

• Appearance

Pros : Cornering lights, ground clearance

Cons : No spare alloy wheel

Pickup: I am novice so can't say much. I bought the new car on 28th June only and feel nice.

Best Features: Cornering Lights

Needs to improve: That I need to see but as nothing is perfect so is the car.

Overall Experience: Main thing is for writing this post are:

1) The gear knob is no more orange. Its black (same oas plastic).

2) The spare wheel is NON ALLOY. I had searched before, Hyundai used to give ALLOY spare wheel. But yesterday was a huge surprise.

3) Ground clearance is good. Yesterday's experience :-)

4) As the steering wheel has audio control, to press the horn during driving, the thumb cannot be used. You have to move your hand a bit to press the central horn button. I had twice pressed the audio control unknowingly, it changed the radio station->pendrive and vice versa.

5) Nice rear view via camera.

Comments Hyundai i20 Active
  • mayank |30 Jun,2015 07:15:17 PM

Which model

Manish |01 Jul,2015 01:41:54 PM

1.2S Petrol Version

• saurabh jain |01 Jul,2015 09:31:45 PM

AI also purchased the same modle but I got alloy spare wheel,and I asked the dealer 2 change the gear knowb & he changed it ,1 thing I don't like of it is only driver side airbag on top modle of petrol

kushal |29 Oct,2015 05:27:55 PM

plz tell me petrol verson of this car is better or deisal if we dont consider on milleage

Aman |22 Sep,2016 06:20:45 PM

Well if you dont mind paying that extra amount then definitely the diesel engine is better. When this car was launched then there were some major differences in terms of features between the fuel variants but as of now there are none. I will not bore you with specifics regarding both the engines. Petrol is an able commuter. It will work well in daily city conditions but as soon as you put it on the highway its weakness will be exposed. The diesel on the other hand works like a charm on both highway and city conditions. Diesel is an all-rounder whereas the petrol is just an ODI batsman!!.

• Tushar dattatraya thorat |22 Aug,2015 02:19:23 PM

I want to buy i 20 active sx What is on road average pls tell

• Dinesh Kumar Agarwal |19 Sep,2015 01:58:30 PM

I booked i20active on 24/07/2015 with Koncept Hyundai A5 Green Park New Delhi. The dealer has given me false alarms for the delivery of the much awaited vehicle giving me lot of anxiety n wastage of time since then but the vehicle has not been delivered so far. Even had transferred the full amount against the cost of the vehicle once to the dealer n had purchased the insurance cover on receipt of engine n chasis number. My booking is for i20active sx polar white with black n orange interiors. Whom should I represent?

Hyundai i20 Active review scorecard