Smooth And Powerful Car In Premium Hatchback
I own i20 from past 3 years and believe me Pros: 1. Smooth starting 2. Low maintenance 3. Good features compare to other cars in the same segment. 4. Good balance on the highway and city. 5. Premium interior compared to other cars Cons: 1. Low power compared to Dzire or Swift. 2. Price is higher 3. Leg space is low for co-passenger. 4. Mileage is less compared to Dzire.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
The very first thing is that the i20 is a premium B+ segment car, not any hatchback. Though its a bit costly than other hatches but it actually deserve the price u p...
I purchased my new Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.4 Diesel car two months ago and I have driven it 6024km. This is a very good car in its segment and is value for money. Look and...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020