Rating of Hyundai i20 2015-2017

S
Sreesh Waghray
for Asta 1.2
On: Jul 04, 2016 | 98 Views

We had bought the Hyundai i20 (Petrol 2010) after taking test drives of the VW Polo and the Maruti Ritz. If I would not have bought the i20 then I would have bought the Ritz.

Features : The i20 comes with these features, when if you forget to switch off the headlamps, the car switches them off automatically, the audio system is also very good. In terms of safety, it comes with Dual-front airbags, ABS and EBD. It has also scored 4 stars in the Euro NCAP.

Performance : The i20 is very stable and fast on the highways. In the city, it's very comfortable to drive. It doesn't make any noise at all in the cabin. The ride is comfortable and the suspension is awesome.

A/C and Cooling - The A/C is really good and also a cooler has been provided inside the glove box, which has helped us keep our juices cold.

Mileage - The mileage on Highways is generally 14 kmpl (with A/C on) and in the city it is around 12-13 kmpl.

Cost - Our i20 is the most cheaper compared to what it costs now. And it also comes with dual front airbags along with ABS and EBD as standard. In my opinion, it is great value for money.

Service- The service is very expensive and the spare parts are expensive and difficult to find.

Final Verdict - I would say that the car is a great value for money but burns a hole in your pocket with servicing.

Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews