Look and Style : The new model is really impressive, the design of the front, mudguard looks good and the lamps are impressive too. Comfort: I have driven the Etios Liva, Figo and Swift. The i20 has the best space and body. Pickup : I feel 1.4 CRDi engine has a good pickup for Indian roads. Mileage : Have to check after delivery. But I feel it would be around 16/19 kmpl in city/highway. Best Features : Front end looks like a big car. Needs to improve : Need maintenance charges to come down to cope with India market because this is a good time to get the service charges decrease as the sales of the sedans are increasing. Overall Experience: Feel great to book i20 and dealers are good and responsive.
- 16 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
If you are looking for creature comforts, this car is great. Lovely automation. Keyless entry, it even tells you what gear to change to just in case you don't know th...
Look and Style: Back Side Looks Like BMW and given a more premium feel Comfort: The comfort of i20 is great and is comparable to Honda City sedan. Pickup : The pickup of ...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019