Hyundai i20:My first car.

By for Hyundai i20 2015-2017 2016-12-30 20:06:37.0
  • Appearance

I20 is a very superb car.It is very best in average and mileage. Its pickup is also very good.I am using i20 Magna model and color is red.It so good that there is no extra maintenance at every month.There is very enough backspace to sit at least 4 people.The diki is very large so the big luggage is also carried easily. Once upon a time, I took my car to the hill station and it is very nice to take upward to the hill station.There is one problem in i20 is there is no ABS brake system in i20 Magna model.So it is difficult to drive at high speed on the highway.It is going maximum to 140-160km/hr.It is so nice to get the i20 car.If you are thinking about to buy a new car I suggest you buy i20 car and please don't get fit The CNG kit in the car.It will damage your engine and it is very dangerous for fire safety.So never get fit CNG kit in your car.On the alternative source of fuel consumption, you can buy a diesel engine car also.It is almost costly in compared to petrol engine car.By the driving of the car of my experience, i suggest you buy an i20 car for a medium budget family. Conclusion: - So at my review, conclude my review of the car.From my suggestion, the i20 car is all over good and it is very handy and small to get anywhere in the city and in small streets.Hyundai's the i20 car also got the award for the best car of the year.So it can be say that it is very good car and the cost of the car is also medium and it is not so big and not to so small.So it is useful for 5 or 6 family members.

• Hyundai i20 2015-2017