Hyundai i20 Elite - Excellent Stylish Four Wheeler
It has been a year since I have been driving my i20. Apart from the smooth ride and a decent mileage, the gear box is also slick. The controls on steering make the ride to be less tiring and more enjoyable. However, a hand rest is missing the most between the driver seat, which one could find in an entry level sedan as well. Phone connectivity is also missing from the car and the car suffers from the pickup which one would be getting in other cars. Despite being in the premium hatchback segment, the storage capacity in the boot is spacious and the leg room for the passengers is also very large. Another significant feature is a chiller provided in the dashboard, wherein you can store your drinkable items and they will remain at the same temperature at which they were stored. The air conditioner of the car is very good and cools the car even in scorching shining warm day. As per my rating, the car is worth buying however the price is at a slightly higher end.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
The very first thing is that the i20 is a premium B+ segment car, not any hatchback. Though its a bit costly than other hatches but it actually deserve the price u p...
I purchased my new Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.4 Diesel car two months ago and I have driven it 6024km. This is a very good car in its segment and is value for money. Look and...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020