All-rounded package in a sharp design. Improved over the 1st-gen i20 in nearly every way. Spacious interiors with outstanding quality, fit and finish. Practical 285-liter boot too. 1.4L diesel has excellent driveability, refinement, performance & fuel economy. The 6-speed gearbox is smooth. The mature suspension offers a comfortable ride and neutral handling characteristics. Hyundai's fuss-free ownership experience & excellent after-sales-service. Loaded with features & gizmos (6.5" inch touchscreen with navigation,16" rims, projector headlamps, keyless entry & go, 8-speaker stereo, rake & reach steering, rear air-con, reversing cam, cooled glovebox, Drls,Cornering headlamps and lots more)
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
Whenever we want to buy our first car there would be too many questions rising in our minds and to tackle those questions, we categorise them by a different perspective. ...
1. Exterior As I have mentioned in the title i20 undoubtedly gives you the feel of a premium car. From the first look of the exterior, you would see the sharp lines and ...
We have bought i20 in 2011. And in these three years it is driven 12000kms, we faced some very uncommon problems like 1) breakdown of engine mount while passing over spee...
Today I am writing a review of my Hyundai Elite i20. I purchased it in october 2016. I bought the asta option 1.4 CRDI variant. It runs on diesel. I bought the white colo...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019