Rating of Hyundai i20 2015-2017

Excellent car with premium look & features (Except mileage)

Y
Yash
for Asta 1.2
On: Nov 15, 2016 | 55 Views

I bought Elite I20 1.2 Asta very recently and would like to put down my exp here. First of all, I planned for Ecosport but due to unavailability of TrendPlus black edition, I had to go for alternate one. I was fascinated towards Baleno/Breeza as well but can't wait for 3-4 months as I would be staying in India only for 4 months before I move to US where my parents gonna use it later. So then came I20 & Polo into my mind. There's no VW service center at my hometown so the only option left with me was I20. Thought of going with Active over Elite but there were no ample customers to provide reviews. So even though I wasn't 100% penchant for I20 Elite but purchased it even without the test drive. But right now I feel like I did the right thing blindly. Very comfortable car. Everyone from my family member liked it to the core and asking me to leave India as they can't wait to use it. Very good looking and grand hatchback with powerful engine along with most of the features except automatic door lock, mileage display etc...Boot space is ample for its kind. My only concern is the mileage. Even though I haven't driven more than 500 kms so far but I can predict it won't be as economical as Maruti. But I reckon it gets improved with services being done and I wish it should. Additionally, some important accessories are being given for free of cost which eventually costs us around 10 to 15K. Also, the best thing is the clarity which Hyundai provides about the availability, unlike others. This is really helping Hyundai to grow bigger in Indian markets which is a huge drawback, especially for Maruti. Keep launching good budget cars like I20 and will surely win the hearts.

Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews