Rating of Hyundai i20 2015-2017

Best Car for middle class Family.

R
Rajesh Kumar
for Asta 1.2
On: Jan 06, 2017 | 38 Views

Version Reviewed: Asta 1.2 (O) [2016] Purchased As: New Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometers Fuel Economy : 18 kpl Good : Design, Looks, performance Bad : Nothing there which don't like Full Review I have purchased my brand new Hyundai Elite i20 Asta option on 12-12-2016 Exterior Excellent material quality, Few days ago, my car was outside of my parking (on road), and one big fighter bull comes and hit my right side of car with his head 18-20 times, but good things is that only small scratches and minor bend on my car, instead of huge brands. That is the quality of Hyundai. Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Interior is very nice and luxurious, you will get an experience like you are sitting in any luxury car like Audi or Mercedes. The rear seat is 60:40 ratio so your boot space will be an increase, Enough boot space for a family car. All required features for full comfort, rear side AC vents so that back side people also feel cool. Engine Performance, Fuel Economy, and Gearbox Engine performance is very nice, smooth like makkhan, Fuel economy is ok, sometimes it give less average as expected or as mentions but sometimes its give more average also, Some day my car gives 9-12 km average in city, but some day give 20+ average also. One day I am coming from Pune to Mumbai nearly 110, my car take only 4.66 liter petrol, gives 20+ average on mumbai-pune expressway Average depends on Road, Traffic and your driving skills, And if you are going to buy new car then you should not ask for average, Ride Quality & Handling. I have learn driving on my this new Hyundai Elite i20 Asta option car, very nice handling, easy for drive and easy for new driver, you can imagine I have learned driving in this car then how best its handling. And, I am coming to safety purpose & features. First of all, we all need to know about safety. There is total 6 Airbags available in this car. It's best for family, and back side persons also safe.. Braking system: (ABS) Anti-lock Braking system, An anti-lock braking system or anti-skid braking system (ABS) is an automobile safety system that allows the wheels on a motor vehicle to maintain tractive contact with the road surface according to driver inputs while braking, preventing the wheels from locking up (ceasing rotation) and avoiding uncontrolled skidding. Locks & security: Engine immobilizer, Engine immobilizer is an electronic security device fitted to an automobile that prevents the engine from running unless the correct key (or other token) is present. This prevents the car from being "hotwired" after entry has been achieved and thus reduces motor vehicle theft. Final Words Awesome, only one word (AWESOME) Areas of improvement Yes, 1) should provide Sunroof 2) New Model with Automatic Transmission 3) Auto Central lock should provide, my car is top model then also no Auto Central lock option, even Maruti desire also provide this feature, 4) No leather seats, there is only Fabric seats, should provide leather seat for car at least for top model. (How to take Average of CAR) 1) Full your tank with first click of pump, 2) Note down the kilometer run already or set is to 0.0 3) Drive your car for some kilometer distance should be more than 50 km, 4) Full your tank again with first click of pump 5) Note down kilometer runs you, and Note down how much petrol it require for cover this kilometers. Easily you will get average.

Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews